As of 09.30.2022
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website. We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifier ("personal information"); and we collect other information that individually does not identify you, such information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, IP addresses and URL ("non-personal information").
We collect this information directly from you when you purchase Products, request information about Products or services, sign up for newsletters or other emails, sign up for or consent to SMS Messaging, and otherwise as you interact with the Website. For example when you sign up for our SMS Program, we will collect your name, phone number and email address; when you use the SMS Program to send or receive messages we collect communications, metadata (e.g., the time/date a message was sent or received) and the contents of any communications you send or receive via the SMS Program.
We may also collect information automatically as you navigate the Website or through a variety of technologies, such as cookies. We will also collect your personal information if you contact us with questions about the Messaging Service or for customer service.
We use your information to deliver, analyze, maintain and support the Website and the SMS Program. We may also use your information to enhance or offerings or enhance or personalize your experience with the Website and the SMS Program. We may use your personal information to generate aggregated or de-identified information. Such information is considered non-personal information and can be shared with third parties including advertisers, promotional partners and sponsors.
Consent to Collect Information
By voluntarily providing us with personal and other information, you consent to our collecting that information and using it for the reasons set forth in this Policy.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also call 844-432-5488 or contact us at so write to us at PO Box 4574, Charlottesville, VA 22905. We cannot delete your personal information except by removing it from your account, which will result in the inability to access the account or any associated information such as purchase history. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
We may disclose aggregated non personal information (that does not identify our users) about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy and in the Terms:
- To Seraphic Group, Inc. its affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, directors, or employees ("Seraphic") for purposes of communicating offers, information, news, and other updates from Seraphic.
- To third parties (including contractors, service providers and others, referred to as "Third-Parties") we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To third party providers who provide the SMS Program including but not limited to platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of SMS messaging under the SMS Program.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information and otherwise with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To keep business records such as tax and accounting.
- To external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with Website or the SMS Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in our sole discretion, we believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Messaging Service for an ulterior purpose, we may refuse you access to the SMS Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
Choices and Controls re: SMS Program
Text messages through our SMS Program may be sent via an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. You can opt-out of receiving further commercial text messages via the SMS Program by responding to any of our text messages with any of the following replies: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT. For additional opt-out information, please review our Terms of Service.
Third-Party Providers and Links
Payment Processor and Online Store
Our online store is hosted by Shopify, our e-commerce platform. When you make a purchase on our online store, Shopify will collect information such as your name, address, email, shipping and billing details, IP address, information about your orders, information about our Shopify store and information about your device/browser in accordance with Shopify's policies. This data is stored on Shopify's system, NOT ours. Shopify may also share such information with third parties, in accordance with their policies. Shopify's policies can be found at https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms and https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Note that if you order a subscription, such payments are processed by Recharge, whose policies can be found on https://www.recharge.com/en/general-conditions and https://www.recharge.com/en/privacy-policy.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. No method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure so we cannot guaranty the absolute security of your personal information.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals and we (either directly or through third party service providers) may track your activities once you leave our Website. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this Policy (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Your California Privacy Rights
SMS Program Supplemental California Privacy Notice
This Supplemental California Privacy Notice only applies to our processing of personal information via the SMS Program that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"). The CCPA provides California residents with the right to know what categories of personal information we have collected about them and whether we have disclosed that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding twelve months. California residents can find this information below. For our entire CCPA policy see: https://intelligenceofnature.com/pages/ccpa-privacy-policy.
The categories of sources from which we collect personal information and our business and commercial purposes for using personal information are set forth in this policy.
Category of Personal Information Collected by Us:
- Personal information categories listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity
- Inferences drawn from other personal information to create a profile about a consumer
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to third parties service providers.
Changes to this Policy
The Website is not designed for children under eighteen (18) years of age. If we discover that an individual under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such information from our systems.